Browse our IT and security resources to find information on topics around managed security, security news, and more.
Why a Zero Trust Architecture Must Include Database Security
No matter the mode of cyber-attack - phishing, ransomware, advanced persistent threat, malware, or some combination thereof - the target is generally the same: your data. Your data is valuable to you and your customers, and the bad guys know it.
A purpose-built database security strategy provides a number of benefits for any organization, such as:
- Protecting your reputation and customer trust
- Saving time while delivering accurate results that instill confidence
- Keeping your name out of the headlines
- Protecting your most valuable assets
- Adhering to compliance, regulations, and best practices
In this asset, we share how a Zero Trust architecture must include database security to be effective.